Line 3 of Riyadh underground is 41 km long. It mainly consists of a TBM tunnel and an elevated viaduct. Along the TBM tunnel there are some underground stations and evacuation or ventilation shafts with connecting galleries.
PRO GEO underground design experience has helped our client in the following aspects:
- Design of deep and superficial viaduct foundations.
- Tridimensional geomechanical detailed model of the intersection between TBM tunnel and galleries connection with the pertinent excavation process (PLAXIS 3D 2016).
- 2D geomechanical model of pumping system and evacuation shafts excavation.
- 2D geomechanical model of connection gallery. Primary tunnel lining design.
- Geotechnical design of cut and cover