PRO GEO team is able to develop the following technical services in the field of the geotechnical seismic engineering:
- Deterministic seismic hazard analysis (DSHA).
- Probabilistic seismic hazard analysis (PSHA).
- Synthetic accelerograms generation from a response design spectrum.
- Ground response analysis – seismic wave propagation.
- Liquefaction potential analysis.
- Slope stability analysis under dynamic conditions.
- Retaining walls design under dynamic conditions.
- Foundations design under dynamic conditions.
- Tunnel lining design under dynamic conditions.
- Design of vibration damping foundations in industrial installations.
For those analyses both analytic and numerical methods (with Plaxis 2D, Plaxis 3D and Flac 3D codes) are used.